Succeeding in the field of medicine requires immense preparation, rigorous hours of training, in-depth knowledge transfer, vital information on latest technology and practical, hands-on experience in real world situations. One’s medical career depends on the integration of personal and professional goals with the realm of modern medicine. And the best place to gain an education that will incorporate all this is in the USA. With top medical Universities in USA, education in the field of medicine gives ample opportunities for students to succeed, develop and progress in attaining their MBBS in USA.
Who can apply for MBBS admission in USA?
The eligibility for MBBS in USA for Indian students is as follows:
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 17 years and above
- Qualification: Passed 10+2 Level from any recognized Council/Board of India or abroad
- Subjects studied as electives: Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Marks Obtained: Minimum 50% in aggregate of PCB combined
Medical Universities in USA for MBBS
- University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, California
- University of California, Davis Medical School, California
- University of Alabama Medical School, Alabama
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City
- Albany Medical College, Albany
- George Washington University Medical School, Washington, DC
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, New York City
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Ohio
MBBS in USA Fee Structure
Choosing to Study in MBBS colleges in USA is a wise opportunity as it is reasonably priced, and it involves training and experience with topmost professionals in the field of medicine, advanced technology and hands-on experience that will give students in-depth insight into real world situations. This will help them attain better understanding and knowledge in the medical field and will guide students to achieve higher standards in the time spent studying in America. This apt option for a medical education starts at Rs. 1.5 Lacs per annum.
Security of medical universities in USA for MBBS
For those pursuing MBBS in medical universities in USA, special care is taken with regard to the security and welfare of international students. Providing a safe and secure environment to study and develop one’s abilities in securing MBBS from USA is crucial as many Indians and students from other countries travel to the US to gain their degree in the medical field.
Benefits of Study MBBS in America
- America’s reputation for higher education in the medical arena is outstanding, hosting many Universities that impart high quality and modern education while holding on to ethics as a central theme. Studying in America will give students the boost they need to go beyond their abilities to achieve higher standards.
- Cultural diversity is the in thing in today’s world of professionalism. Studying in the USA with students from varying cultures, beliefs and views will open students’’ minds to understanding cultural differences and will give them an edge over others.
- Excellent student-teacher ratio that provides extensive opportunities for students to interact, clear doubts and get guidance from the faculty.
- The practical hands-on training, the equipment, facilities, and other learning methodologies are of the highest quality, modern and state of the art ones.
- Medical Council of India (MCI) authorizes registration of MBBS degree without MCI screening Test for those who cleared MBBS in America for Indians.